Social Icons

www.fiercemakeupandnails.com

Saturday, August 25, 2012

What I am wishing for.....

Not many people know what PCOS is and well it isn't pretty and or fun. To sum up what it is an endocrine disorder in which the affected woman has a complete and total hormone in-balance. She has no clue when her cycle is or she has an extreme cycle. She suffers from infertility (not completely impossible but difficult) and can have multiple cysts in her ovaries. Hair loss, facial hair increase, acne, insulin resistance, depression and anxiety are many other common symptoms. To top it all off many women with PCOS have a lot of trouble with their weight and losing weight.

So, I've had every single one of these things happen to me. I am tired of feeling tired and over whelmed on a daily basis with the fatigue and depression was taking over. I woke up one day and said, "THAT IS IT, PCOS I'M DONE WITH YOU!" I knew I had to find ways to improve my health and simply feel better.

So my wishes (goals) for the future are:

  1. Eat PCOS friendly foods
  2. Work out at least 3 times a week
The ultimate GOAL is to loose weight and make myself feel better naturally. I know that there isn't a cure but if a strict diet and fitness regiment helps me breath easier I am all for it. 

So basically I will be documenting my progress the tears, excitement, and new outlook in life.

xoxo
Nory

No comments:

Post a Comment